High Adventure Canoe Trips
Canadian Border Outfitters has a 40-year tradition of providing High Adventure canoe trips. These include nonprofit organizations like Scouts, Venture Crews, church groups and school groups of 8 people or more. Make us your choice for canoe trips into the BWCA and Quetico Park.
Why choose CBO for your high adventure canoe trip
• Spot Satellite Tracker state-of-the-industry hi-tech communication and navigation aid which charts your travels via GPS available for rent.
• Complete outfitting packages, including van shuttles, Quetico Park fly-in trips, and overnight accommodations in our bunkhouse, yurts or motel rooms
• Partial outfitting for those who have most of their own gear
• Reduced pricing for nonprofit organizations allowing both youths and adults to economically participate in the wilderness canoe adventure
• Special discounts and "free services" that apply to many of our canoe trip group packages.
• Choose ultralight aluminum, superlight Kevlar or some of both
• 2 persons or 3 persons per canoe with a seat for everyone.
• We help you select which equipment package will suit your group, and mix and match your package selections for crew members with different needs
• We provide as many tents as you request to ensure adequate and comfortable sleeping capacity for your group
• Take your pick of sleeping bag sizes.
• Select your own custom menus